Work we undertake
- We try our best to turn small jobs around immediately and often get bikes onto a bench straight from the recovery vehicle.
- This applies to broken cables, punctures, and minor breakdowns (which often have a simple cause).
- Extensive experience with crash repairs and theft damage.
- Able to service a vast majority of models (please enquire if unsure).
- We can usually do SAME DAY recoveries using an agency van at a discounted rate.
- We also offer a quickfit service for small jobs like chain and sprockets, tyres and brakes.
What we do
- We can work extensively on Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph and Piaggio models.
- We are also well set up for all BMW models. We specialise in C1’s and offer a good supply of both new and second-hand spares for this model. Through many years of working on them, our mechanics have mastered nearly every conceivable problem a customer might have with this model!
- We can handle most Ducati models, particularly the older models.
- For Motto Guzzi, Aprilia, and Harley Davidson (especially sportsters), we can do at least the basics.
- With Chinese motorcycles we do our best for owners who FULLY UNDERSTAND the limitations.
- The classics we can assist with provided they are original, and owned by enthusiasts who have not mistaken them for practical transport.
What we don’t do
- Sale of motorbikes (new or used)
- Quads or off road bikes
- Painting or spraying
- Clothing or helmets.